How to order your Choir Uniforms
This is a brief guide to the way that Park Davidson can service your needs.
First, if you haven't purchased from us before [or if anything has changed since your last order], the following information is needed about the Choir:
- The name of the Choir,
- The name of the person who is co-ordinating the purchase [probably you], a Phone No and Email Address,
- The address where the completed order is to be despatched,
- The name of the person who will be making the payments, their Phone No and Email Address.
- The basic information that is needed includes:
- The number of people in the choir who need uniforms - we only provide Ladies Uniforms, and bow ties for Gentlemen.
- What you want to buy: viz blouses and skirts etc, and some indication of the styles - from the brochure or web page.
- The range of sizes that you need. A huge range of sizes is catered for: remember that we manufacture to your order.
- The materials that you would like.
- At this stage we can:
- Loan you swatches of the materials as you and other members of the choir might like to check them out.
- Loan you a sample of the styles you are looking at: a small stock of samples is kept - carriage and handling charge applies.
- Suggest any amendments to the basic styles such as different sleeve lengths.
Once you have debated and agreed all the necessary details, a final quotation can be sent to you.
When all your members are agreed, then we need your order, and a deposit to cover the materials etc.
We look forward to your enquiry.
Please note that if you have sent an Order by Email, and NOT had an acknowledgement within a few days [or after a holiday], then PLEASE telephone us.